It is as easy as finding ten interested people, and then starting the affiliation process. The MUSA Clubs & Events Coordinator will help you setting up your club and work with you to make life as a club executive easy. The benefits are great, both for your fellow students and to you personally: being an exec will reflect positively on your CV, and MUSA will give you references for the work you do.
So, whether it is arts, sports, cultures, politics, academic or something completely different you are interested in, why not chat to the MUSA CEC and make it happen!
As an affiliated club, you have:
- access to club grants to make things happen
- access to workshops supporting your work as execs
- preferential use of MUSA Lounge and MUSA equipment
- administration advice and assistance
- support for your events in planning and delivery
- free hire of the Activity Centre at the MU Recreation Centre
- time allocation in sport halls and fields at the MU Rec Centre